Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My First Studio






Check out my lunch cooler stocked with goodies for a long painting session and the extension cords wrapped around the stair.  I wrapped these all around the room just so I could listen to my own music.
Reynolds Building- first studio
These are photos of my first studio which was essentially a stairway inside of my college painting class.   I could paint standing on two steps or try my balance with one.  I loved it because it was all mine for a few semesters and I could paint by myself while class was going on.  It was sort of a storage locker but I was thrilled to have a place to keep all my supplies.  I still wear the shoes I was wearing in this photograph almost 12 years later---YIKES!  There were a couple of years where I wore other pairs so I did not wear this pair continually but that is a long time to have a pair of shoes.       

No comments:

Post a Comment