Saturday, April 26, 2014

Inside the Artist's Kitchen Interview - Pretzles and Beer Cheese

Check out the Q&A and then click on the get recipes button for the second part of the feature where we make pretzels & beer cheese. Thanks to Inside the Artist's Kitchen for this wonderful feature. I had fantastic time chatting with these lovely folks at my exhibit and then later in my kitchen.


 

Interview with Inside the Artist's Kitchen:
http://insidetheartistskitchen.com/blog/renee-robbins-comfort-kitchen-qa/



Get the Pretzel and Beer Cheese recipe I made during the interview:


I love the illustration they created for the pretzels and beer cheese. They arranged the pretzels nicely on a plate to photograph in this exact configuration and called it "the money shot". bwhaaaaaaa
Renee Robbins's photo.
illustration from Inside the Artist's Kitchen artist Anna Gorman



cookbooks

danziggy







































No comments:

Post a Comment