Saturday, November 10, 2012

Call Dandy



Thanks to all who came out to the opening. I'm blessed with many great friends. A SPECIAL thank you to those who bought work at it helps me to continue to make more artwork. If you missed the show, don't worry, there is still a chance to...
see it. I'll be painting in the gallery today from 1-4 pm today so come and say hello to me. Art is fun!

I'll tell you a story about this piece in the show called "Call Dandy". I met a clown named Dandy at a liquor store and he tried to pick me up by giving me his business card, a clown nose. Inside of the clown nose was his phone number. I used his really phone number on the drawing so ladies take note. He's from Michigan so my Lansing friends might see him around. My cats knew exactly what to do with the clown nose as it's their favorite toy. Dandy drives a white volkswagen bug with pink polka-dots.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment