Saturday, August 24, 2013

Open Studio + Book Release








I'm excited to announce the release of my new book The Daily Drawings Project, which includes every image that I made in the project. It features a group view of each week plus one detail of a singular drawing. I designed a book that features every week of the project in 106 full color pages. These are available individually via a print-on-demand company for $45 and with tax and shipping that comes out to $57.15. You can preview and order the book online here.

I'm having a book release party in October and doing one large order of the books. You're invited to my open studio event to celebrate the release. If you pre-order the book from me you can get a signed copy at the open studio. I'm also offering a few other exciting ways to support the project and get some deals on art with the book. I will be doing local deliveries in Chicagoland area for those that cannot make it to the party. Or if you will be seeing me in the next couple of months I can save your copy.

pre-order signed book $57 (includes tax, shipping, and local delivery)


View all the screen prints here. I'm doing the book order on September 23rd so let me know before then if you want a copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment